Saturday 10 May 2014

From boy to man


Wishwa first came to the school in early 2011. You can read his story in our blog. We paid for extra tuition and he has now passed his O Levels and is determined to go on with his studies.

This is his extraordinary letter to FODAD:

Mrs. della, Mr don and  their friends

   you have helped me  around 3 year's for my education. you gave me money for extra classes. you have donated us school uniforms,shoes anually and you have donated us food daily. you provided us facilities to learn at school.  i dont know how to thank you for all these i have no words to thank. when we had money and when we had our own buisness, there were lot of friends of my father but after the fall down of  our  buisness there were no one with us. you came like a god and helped me and when i had no money to buy school uniform you  gave me . i can't forget all those and i will never forget it till i live...

And now my ordinary level results has come out with the bless of god and the help of you  now i have the chance to sit at advance level class. i chosed business studies,economics,accounts and english language  as my A/L subjects and the 6th of may i started my extra classes with the help of my father and mother. At that day my father advised me saying that " i and your mother  will give you money in anyway even without eating and he said say bye to your friends say bye to your mistakes and forget your past . go to the temple go to the chruch worship to lord buddha take the bless of jesus,god mother worship your mother. keep your foot forward never backdown make your ambition to go to the university and come out with the degree.. " that was  the first time i saw tears in my father eye's my parents told me take  us out from this hell.    

I will do it . now my ambition is only takeing high marks at A/L and  try to go to the university.. here after i will never give cry to my parents. thats my promise to my parents, god

MR don & MRS della again and again thank you very much for all your donataions i will never forget you guys still i die




No comments:

Post a Comment